Saturday, November 13, 2010

Money, Money, Money

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:10 (NIV)

With that in mind here are the updated season-to-date payouts for The Big Time.  All monies listed herein have been earned and cannot be lost (except in the case of monies related to weekly wagers past, present, and future).  If you would like to see the detailed spreadsheet click here.

2 comments:

  1. I do believe I am 2 for 3 on the weekly wager. Picked RBs over WRs, missed Green Bay over Chicago, and got Iowa +5 over Wisconsin. Just an FYI. PS - I'm getting another win once the Wives get their 5 wins. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking my facts. I didn't realize (or remember) that you had entered that wager, but I checked my third party time stamped documentation and it appears that you are correct. I have updated accordingly.

    ReplyDelete