Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Time Update - Week 2 Results

Weekly Standings


























What Were You Thinking!?!

Nothing appeared particularly ridiculous this week (besides Andy Reed’s decision to start Vick…but we can talk about that next week) so I decided to venture outside the realm of the Big Time Fantasy Football League and select something we can all laugh at.


Weekly Wager

Based on the fact that I evidently made a terrible decision and gave two great friends $3 last week I’m going to go back to a safe place this week. I’m going to just copy someone else.  Pick the winner of Monday Night Football against the spread. Bets due before Monday Night Football starts. Post on league wall or email bigtimefantasyfootball@gmail.com


$3 – Monday Night Football - Green Bay (-3) vs Chicago (+3)

Game of the Week

There is only one choice this week. It’s the battle of the undefeateds! WhenNRome will battle Floaters in a Kick Division matchup for the ages. Key players to watch in this matchup are Drew Brees, Frank Gore, Wes Welker, and Ahmad Bradshaw. No one can say if Ghetto Gangsta will be able to take down his week 3 matchup but we know FOR SURE that there will be at least one undefeated team at the end of this week. Pick who you think will win in the GAME OF THE WEEK poll on the left hand side of the page.


Owner Profile

The owner profile of the week is yours truly, Dan Stichter. I work for Deloitte – Indianapolis as an external auditor (fancy word for accountant). While I would like to write that I am a fantasy football genius I cannot due a lack of independence and a great deal of professional skepticism (yes, those are accounting/auditing jokes. If you don’t get them that’s ok. It means you have better things to do with your life than accounting.) Instead I think I will classify myself as “fantasy football insane”. Checking your football page multiple times a day, constantly replying to endless “analysis” (smack talk) email trains, and waking up at 6am to check who you got off waivers should get me locked up for quite a while. On the weekends I enjoy being the second biggest Notre Dame fan in the house and on Sundays it can only be the Indianapolis Colts! If I end up with any money after this thing is over I will most likely spend it on some Colts gear for our soon to come baby girl or just save it so I can afford to play in the World Championship of Fantasy Football next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment