Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekly Update...ya, it's been a while.

So I have to say, if I wasn't pumped before I'm pumped now.  Fantasy football officially rocks my socks (to borrow the terrible and completely inaccurate way to describe incredible excitement...now that I think about it, is that a complete sexual innuendo?)  Huge week.  First Wives gets yet another win and in convincing fashion.  Floaters completely explodes and another game decided by less than half a point!  So let's get to the good stuff.

Updated Payouts




















What Were You Thinking!?!

Well I have no choice but to award the What Were You Thinking award too...myself.  With one of my six bench players on bye week and one out with an injury my bench managed to score 68 points.  If we are keeping track (of course no one is) my bench (including bye week/injury players) averaged two points more per player than my starting line up did.  Funny thing is I pulled all three high scoring bench players from my starting lineup exactly 30 minutes before games started on Sunday. There's only one thing I can say "What Was I Thinking!"

Weekly Wager

Ok, here's the deal. Only Isaac and Jake have ever bet on the weekly wager, and I totally got owned.  For this weeks wager I'm going college football, Big Ten.  Wagers due by game time Saturday.

Wisconsin @ Iowa (-5.5)   Oct. 23  12:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment